Sunday, October 2, 2016

Post 2

The choice about what country I would like to go is so difficult because I want go to many places like a Australia, New Zealand, Greece, Southeast Asian, Iceland and more. But today I going to talk about India. I think that this country is very interesting because have a culture amazing with his religion with many gods, many  types of food very different to We know it.
The truth is that I don't know much things about India, but in the last months I have seen movies about this country and I read some books about the indian culture. 
In India I would like to go Taj Mahal, live with a indian family and go to a ashram. When I go to India, I want live in this country for a some months for know all about his culture and enjoy of his places, maybe find a job and live the indian life. 


Resultado de imagen para india taj mahal

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who has been traveling around the world for almost a year; he was in India in January or February. He always send me photos of the places where he goes (by whatsapp!), and when he showed me the picture of Taj Mahal it was incredible. He says Taj Mahal is one of the most amazing places he has known.

    ReplyDelete