Sunday, October 16, 2016

A good friend

I think that I have some very good friends, but today I would like about Ingrid, my friend since many time ago. When I had 14 years old, started in a new school and a new house, so all the things were very news. In this context, I met to Ingrid when both were very young and initially, We were good friends, but not as close like now. In this time, We were part of a group very big of friends, but our difference with Ingrid were many. 
We don't have anything in common and our interest are very different, She loves the metal and punk, but I prefer indie or pop music; I'm very fan of movies and series of science fiction, superheroes and historical, but She don't see much series, and She prefers horror movies. Also, our personality is different, because She is very sensitive and distracted, and I not. So, really We are very differents, but she is a good friends because is very understanding and She knows everything about me, and She helps me when I have problems or just need a hug. 

Unfortunately, I can't see to Ingrid often, because She always have many activities in the week with the university, but also in the weekend, because She works in animation of birthdays. However, when We get together is very funny because I propose differents activities like cinema or festival of music. 


1 comment:

  1. I think Ingrid's part-time job is very funny! Is she in disguise for the birthday parties? I love disguises!

    ReplyDelete